• Artist Faculty: Dr. Amy Gustafson, Jose Ramon Mendez, Hyeyoung Song
• Assistant Faculty: Stephen Lee, Linda Suzuki
• Guest Artist Faculty: Roberto Plano, Logan Skelton
• 3 Guest Artist Recitals
• 5 private lessons
• Daily light group exercise
• Supervised daily practice
• Miniature courses on music theory, critical listening, practice methods, & piano literature
• 2 Field trips to Greenville, SC and other surrounding areas of interest
• Student recitals in Memorial Hall at Erskine College and in Greenville, South Carolina at the Carolina Music Museum
$2500 - includes room and all meals for two weeks; five private lessons; entrance to all concerts, lectures and courses; and two field trips
Scholarships will be awarded based on merit and need. If you would like to be considered for one of these scholarships, please include a letter with your application explaining why you should be considered.
Middle and high-school students, ages 11 to 17 (or 18 if student has not attended college), who are studying the piano seriously. Enrollment is limited to twelve highly qualified applicants.
Application/Recording Due Date
Apply by April 19, 2019 to receive a $100 tuition discount
Final Deadline: May 15, 2019. For more information, please contact us at: email@example.com.